What is going on with this rom?

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
cell team six

Well the dev. from what i heard has personal issues. But if you go to the web site cellteamsix.com you will see that it is going to launch in June, so i am anticipating that launch. I just want to see if it is going to have their rom as an open download. I wouldn't count these guys out just yet.

OpTicShadow

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.cellteamsix.com
Yes we are still here, and back in full swing I the main dev had serious life issues going on that prohibited me from doing a lot of things and staying on top of this. I appreciate the support from those of you that did keep on with us and yes Kwyijibo will be a full blown release once we launch in June as of now we will have the ROM available for RAZR, BIONIC AND GALAXY NEXUS.

Tanium

Reaction score
Yes we are still here, and back in full swing I the main dev had serious life issues going on that prohibited me from doing a lot of things and staying on top of this. I appreciate the support from those of you that did keep on with us and yes Kwyijibo will be a full blown release once we launch in June as of now we will have the ROM available for RAZR, BIONIC AND GALAXY NEXUS.

// Cell TeaM Six //

Site is up I guess.
Still says kwy is coming soon, 90% complete now.
Cellteamsix also has a YouTube channel now.
Anyone still have a bionic.

OP
Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
I do but fail to understand why its taken what.....half a year just to get the site up with out even a single screenshot Of the rom? Give us something other than th coming soon banner and a site. Please?

raul4916

Reaction score
Was expecting big from them
crushed my heart...
If they come out i doubt im going to try
I wouldnt be so mad if they said something
Oh well AOKP roms the best so far!

Tanium

Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked...
Just an update.
The site was up, forum was new and live.
The site said the ROM would be out for Christmas.Cell team six was doing YouTube give aways.In November the give away was windows8. The contest was over and the last video said I'll do a video on the winner in the morning.That video was never posted and the site went down.Also cellteamsix Twitter went off says page not found.Just like that bang gone.So they must have had another falling out somehow.Maybe his hard drive bricked again.Anyway , the wife gets a new nexus Monday and I'm already running sourcery on the gnex.Just would have been cool to put it on the wife's bionic before going to new phone.I think it's safe to say this ROM topic is of no use to droid forums or anyone else.Maybe it's time to remove.Thank you droid forums for going the extra mile.Later guys

OP
Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
No duh if they released a ROM now after all this time not only would they be mocked for taking so long but they'd also be so far behind that it wouldnt matter. It would be like if we were still on gb and someone released a eclair ROM lol