What Kernel for 4.0.2?

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Im rooted but still haven't loaded a ROM (going to hold out a little longer), but in the meantime I would like to flash a kernel and try and improve my battery life. Problem is all the Kernels Ive seen are for 4.0.3.

the one 4.0.2. I saw was Bond something and that had some issues.

Can any of you guys point me into the direction for a Solid 4.0.2. kernel? please

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I think that Jame Bond kernel is the only 402 out there right now. You could try it and if you have issues, just flash your nandroid back up.

OP
B

bluefire7002

Reaction score
I think that Jame Bond kernel is the only 402 out there right now. You could try it and if you have issues, just flash your nandroid back up.

Thanks for the quick reply bro.. yea its a shame there is such few options... might have to bite the bullet and load a ROM

OP
B

bluefire7002

Reaction score
UPDATE: on this ROM ^^^ been running it for 3 days now... getting random freeze ups... and have to do a battery pull (at least once a day)
just a heads up people.

captdroid

Reaction score
UPDATE: on this ROM ^^^ been running it for 3 days now... getting random freeze ups... and have to do a battery pull (at least once a day)
just a heads up people.

No problem here... been running Faux 10m kernel for over a week now stock 4.0.2 ROM.