What SBF do i use?! Need some urgent help!

Insidious

Hey guys, i have 2 other posts regarding this in different sections. Not getting the answers i need though. So to make a long story short my phone started bootlooping with a different boot animation than the cm7 one after i flashed a UOT kitchen mod. I booted into stock recovery (i cant boot into cwm) and have done numerous factory resets. I have my cm7 boot animation back but im still bootlooping and just for kicks i tried sbf'ing with the 2.3.20 sbf for the A955, and that didnt work. so can anyone please get me the correct sbf? I'm on nightly 22, which i based on 2.3.4, so it is possible to sbf. i really need something here so any help is greatly appreciated!

cobjones

Make sure you have the correct .sbf.

There are different ones dor D2 R2D2 and D2G.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

clouse2013

You cant post links to SBF files i dont believe for future reference but that SBF will work. Just before you flash another rom, make sure you go to settings/software updates and get the stock OTA update to .330. Its still Froyo but this update is for the radio and you need to update it before you flash a rom to avoid issues. if u need the .330 file, pm me and ill send you a link to it.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Thankyou!

Oh sorry about that, and thank you so much! I can just recieve the OTA but thanks for the offer!
oh and btw your heXen theme looks soooo awesome!
i might cave and flash hexen again just forthat theme and wait for miui to go out of beta! dancedroid