what should I do about this rezound?

andeejo

Reaction score
My daughter is on her second asurion. It worked good for a few days and now it wont make or recieve calls. It also has trouble sending texts sometimes and phone has to be restarted. I have seen others post this problem, but nothing about a fix if there was one. The usual batt pull did no good. Now, should I do yet another asurion replacement for the rezound, or insist on another type of phone? My rezound has been good for the most part, but im getting sick of dealing with hers.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Did they replace the SIM card, or did you re-use the original one? I am assuming you tried a factory reset?

If the SIM was replaced, I would get a replacement from Asurion, but I doubt they would replace it with a a different model yet... most people have to go through at least 4 in a fairly short time frame before they will look at replacing it with a different model, and even then you will have to purchase the battery and back to the phone if a different model is substituted.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep returning the Asurion replacements. Asurion will re-stock broken phones just to keep a stock of a certain model phone. You may have to be very diligent to get one that works or very convincing to get a different model all together.