Which phone razr hd or galaxy s3 ?

tech_head

Silver Member
Right now, neither.
The Razr Hd is long in the tooth. I have one, but let's face it, it was released almost 9 months ago. The S3 is a year old.

I'd be looking at the HTC One or the S4 right now. The HTC One isn't available on Verizon yet.
I tell people, never but the cheap phone.
Get the baddest phone available at the time, because unless you are buying retail, you have it for two years.

add119

I'm sorry but I had both once u get over the ram I say go with razr hd.

4 reason
Battery on razr hd last me usually about 10 hours on heavy gaming,movies and web browsing.

Galaxy s3 based on my two month didn't last between 5 1/2 hrs to 7 hours. Until I rooted and put roms that change modification from samsung.

Hdmi another reason because u don't have to mhl cable then another adapter to it like on samsung.

Bloatware but if you buy phone now to modify good.
But purpose you buy s3 is for feature and it wow factor.

Last but not least the built quality have to go motorola way.
Samsung is as fragile as apple when it come to their screen.

Last time I remember a phone that wasn't as fragile on sammy was their original galaxy s and nexus s. Those phone didn't break easily their s3,s4 and even s2 in usa break easily.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

PereDroid

Diamond Member
I like the S4 but I think it's just TOO damn light. Like the iPhone5. I get wanting to make phones really light but at some point it becomes too light. You need some heft in your hand. Like the RAZR HD.