Widget for Sports News/Updates?

Gattaca

Are there any apps that provide Sports News/Updates widgets - particular for the NBA and soccer (NBA Finals are starting and World Cup starts soon, too). If there are, what are they? What is the best one?

rcfx

The genie widget has a sports tab, you could unselect all the other tabs and just have sports scrolling.

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk

LifeIsABeach

SportsTap has a widget, but the scores are way behind real time. LiveScores has more up to date information, but no widget.

Mohawk3

SportsTap has a widget, but the scores are way behind real time. LiveScores has more up to date information, but no widget.

The SportsTap widget may be behind. I don't really use the widget, but open the application as needed. Refreshing now within the app brings sports scores relatively close to when they happen (at least for me).

The thing I like best about sports tap, is that I can have it set to send me alerts for the teams I like such as start of game, scores, end of quarter scores, end of game scores. I found that the alerts matched pretty close to when my OSU Buckeyes scored (at least in football). The alerts also let me not keep hitting refresh within the program.

LifeIsABeach

The SportsTap widget may be behind. I don't really use the widget, but open the application as needed. Refreshing now within the app brings sports scores relatively close to when they happen (at least for me).

The thing I like best about sports tap, is that I can have it set to send me alerts for the teams I like such as start of game, scores, end of quarter scores, end of game scores. I found that the alerts matched pretty close to when my OSU Buckeyes scored (at least in football). The alerts also let me not keep hitting refresh within the program.

I agree about all the SportsTap features. Wish LiveScores had them. Or either of them had a timely widget.