Widget screen not showing text unless highlighted

jtc303

Reaction score
Ever since the update my widget screen hasn't been showing text like it should or did ...anyone else experiencing this?

View attachment 52839

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just got a Market update for Apex Launcher, and that was the first thing I checked was to see if it fixed that issue. It didn't. :(

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
mysticalmalissa said:
Mine only does it if I use a 3rd party launcher.

I use GOLEX and I love it too much to give it up over something like this just wondering if anyone else knew anything about it

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
MattyP said:
Just got a Market update for Apex Launcher, and that was the first thing I checked was to see if it fixed that issue. It didn't. :(

So it's not just go launcher?

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
MattyP said:
Nope. Same thing on Apex Pro.

Ok...good (in a way).... oh well just a little annoying... I don't use a lot of widgets anyways only rocket players and widgetsoid

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok...good (in a way).... oh well just a little annoying... I don't use a lot of widgets anyways only rocket players and widgetsoid

My phone is set up exactly how I want it, 5 screens are full ... with only a couple widgets so I don't need it any more anyway. I'm sure a fix will come out at some point.

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
MattyP said:
My phone is set up exactly how I want it, 5 screens are full ... with only a couple widgets so I don't need it any more anyway. I'm sure a fix will come out at some point.
Wow 5 eh? I use 3 but really only my homescreen is necessary.. nothing else on the other 2... just for wallpaper... what do you use that you need 5 if I may ask..

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow 5 eh? I use 3 but really only my homescreen is necessary.. nothing else on the other 2... just for wallpaper... what do you use that you need 5 if I may ask..

My homescreen only has a clock/weather widget, and a battery widget. The dock has only the camera icon and an alarm clock icon.

1 screen has a 5 day weather widget and a one month calendar.

1 screen has all weather, news, and sports apps.

1 screen has all "tools" ... compass, calculator, barcode scanner, Speedtest etc, and Google Earth, Maps, Navigation, and Google search bar.

1 screen has all root tools and apps ... Hotspot, File Explorers, Set CPU, Titanium Backup, etc.

My phone dialer, Handcent, Facebook, Twitter, App Drawer, etc are "hidden" on the dock. :)

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
MattyP said:
My homescreen only has a clock/weather widget, and a battery widget. The dock has only the camera icon and an alarm clock icon.

1 screen has a 5 day weather widget and a one month calendar.

1 screen has all weather, news, and sports apps.

1 screen has all "tools" ... compass, calculator, barcode scanner, Speedtest etc, and Google Earth, Maps, Navigation, and Google search bar.

1 screen has all root tools and apps ... Hotspot, File Explorers, Set CPU, Titanium Backup, etc.

My phone dialer, Handcent, Facebook, Twitter, App Drawer, etc are "hidden" on the dock. :)

Wow... And that doesn't kill your battery? I use folders for all that stuff

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow... And that doesn't kill your battery? I use folders for all that stuff

Nope. I'm getting over 24 hours on a charge. But I have Set CPU set up to under clock the phone, and use less CPU as the battery drains. :)

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
MattyP said:
Nope. I'm getting over 24 hours on a charge. But I have Set CPU set up to under clock the phone, and use less CPU as the battery drains. :)

Cool... I used to use that on my X but now I use cpu tuner

jrmdroid

Reaction score
ADW Launcher EX has the same issue with widgets as well. Emailed the developer but no response yet. Hope a fix comes soon. I am using the stock ics launcher right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2