Will a Droid with a rubberized case fit in a Amzer Desktop Cradle

mikenilson

Reaction score
Does anybody own the Amzer Desktop Cradle with Extra Battery Charging Slot and use it with a rubberized case on your Droid? I would like to know about the fit.
Thanks

Aquabach

Reaction score
Does anybody own the Amzer Desktop Cradle with Extra Battery Charging Slot and use it with a rubberized case on your Droid? I would like to know about the fit.
Thanks
I own the Amzer desktop charging cradle. The cradle is made to accept the Droid without any case. It is a snug fit so I don't think it will work for you.
Search for "
MIKRADLE " They show it in several battery threads. It's a nice docking and charging station made of wood that will fit with a case. I may order one if I put a case on.

I like the Amzer cradle for the extra battery charger slot.
Cons are that you can't charge the spare battery via usb, only with the AC charger and you can only use 1 at a time: usb or A/C. So if you want to link up to your computer, unplug the A/C unit . It does state this in the instructions.
While they say the usb cable will charge through your computer it didn't for me. So I only use the dock for charging both batteries and as a stand for the Alarm clock function.
You can sync up with your computer via the usb cable but again, not while charging.

Trooper

Reaction score
Both docks made by Seidio (home/car), allows me to keep my Amzer case on.

Just thought I'd throw that out there..

butch350

Reaction score
I've got a droid with the rubber casing and it fits, (with the case on),
into my leather belt pouch. I did see a thread earlier about someone
who makes cradles that host the cased Droid.

cuskit

Reaction score
I've got a droid with the rubber casing and it fits, (with the case on),
into my leather belt pouch. I did see a thread earlier about someone
who makes cradles that host the cased Droid.
As mentioned by Aquabach - MIKRADLE DOES work with ALL covers - no need to remove them. This includes even the VZW covers that have the "snap" on the back of the case for use with a case or the car dock. You do have to mention the "snap" as I provide a customized model for these, with no delay in shipping.

Multimedia mode is enabled while using any cover, and all MIKRADLES include a FREE 6' High Quality MicroUSB Gold Plated Cable with every purchase!

I personally use the rubber gel cover mentioned here - it's been perfect for my needs and is the exact reason why I stopped using the Moto dock I purchased and went into manufacturing these MIKRADLE.

You can find most info that you will need about them on these threads:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...timedia-dock-mikradle-use-covers-jackets.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...ock-where-all-covers-accepted.html#post237246

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mikradle/25761-mikradle-excellent-product.html

Of course - there are many more threads about the MIKRADLE - just type the name in the Search field here on the forums. It has been featured in videos here on comparison evaluations, as well as some have been given out as prizes in some of the contests run by our Moderators here on the boards.. :)

Thanks for mentioning my product! I appreciate the reference! :) mike

Last edited: