Wireless Fast Charging inop after Note 5 update

spanky77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-N920AZKAATT
I did the android update that came to my Note 5, 4 days ago. The next day my samsung wireless fast charger started flashing blue, and the Note 5 did not charge. Wired charging is ok. Of course, it could be that the wireless charger broke down in a coincident space/time continuum blast, but I doubt it.
Alternatively, is there some cosmic setting I need to visit to get this capability back to the best phone I have ever had?

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I did the android update that came to my Note 5, 4 days ago. The next day my samsung wireless fast charger started flashing blue, and the Note 5 did not charge. Wired charging is ok. Of course, it could be that the wireless charger broke down in a coincident space/time continuum blast, but I doubt it.
Alternatively, is there some cosmic setting I need to visit to get this capability back to the best phone I have ever had?

Use the Force. Go to Dagobah, and learn from Yoda.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
could be the charger. I did not have that problem after the update to my note 5. maybe unplug the charger and wires then plug it back in. if you have not done so, try deleting the cache partition.