Wouldn't normally ask but stuck a M logo

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am very familiar with everything needed to do to flash roms and everything. However this time I must have done something wrong.
I downloaded GB deodoxed to run it for a while. So I went into clockwork and wiped and flashed. However when I rebooted I noticed the m logo was still white and not red. So it stayed there for 30 minutes and then I went into stock recovery and wiped again and still stuck. I am currently 150 miles away from home and cannot sbf, and I cannot get into the bootloader anyways I've already tried. Any help?
Pleaseeeee??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes however its only stock recovery as in the one with reboot wipe update.zip and wipe cache partition.

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can enter bootloader just retried and got it, am I gonna have to go without a phone for a few days?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Do a wipe of data and cache then install the update.zip. That should be the ROM you were trying to flash. If it bootloops again the download may have gotten corrupted (an unfortunately common problem). You will need to redownload that ROM or another again. Do you have a backup stored on your SD card?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
since the stock recovery does a signature verification, you won't be able to flash the zip. my reaction would be yeah, you'll have to go without until you can sbf.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Thanks Spaz! Wasn't totally sure I was sending him in the right direction. I'm also trying to help another user find the rescue squad. His name is graphicdemon and he is stuck in a bootloop also. Could you look him up for me, I have to be at the firehouse at 6 am and need to get some sleep. Thanks in advance for any help!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums