Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was a thread with BAMF Cubed ROM, downloaded the files, install went fine, looks great, except that there is no cell connectivity and it tells me that I have no SIM card installed, which is wrong.

And when I went back to the thread, it is deleted as if it never existed.

So now my girlfriend's TB has this nice looking ROM installed, with no cell service and nothing in the forum to find out what the deal is.

jeberger2007

Reaction score
Are you coming from a fresh root?
If so you need to install a radio that works with the GB roms.

OP
SquireSCA

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you coming from a fresh root?
If so you need to install a radio that works with the GB roms.

I have never had to do that with a ROM on my DX, so I would have assumed that they would have put that in the instructions rather than just let you flash the ROM and find out you have no cell service.

And I am not sure why the thread was deleted.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a radio for this ROM, and how to install it?

jeberger2007

Reaction score
I have no clue either.

I didn't know a thing about until I started rooting and rom my TB. I went from a droid and never had to do that. It has to deal with the SIM card and the radios are what keep the SIM card updated. Just like *228 would do for a DX or Droid the radios do for TB. BTW never use *228 on a TB.

[url]http://teambamf.net/showthread.php/242-Radios
![/URL]

Sign up for an account here, you'll get the latest information. It explains how to install a radio and has all the current ones. MR2 and up will work with this rom. Just make sure its a GB radio.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll look into where the thread went to, may not have an answer tonight, but I'll see what I can find out :wink:

jeberger2007

Reaction score
I'll look into where the thread went to, may not have an answer tonight, but I'll see what I can find out :wink:

I have not noticed its not just that one its all of Wozzy's post regarding team bamf that I have seen. Thanks! :D

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is the Official Team BAMF - TB Area - please post here for support and sorry for any earlier confusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.