Xoom Video Converter

dffan8817

Reaction score
I would like to download Fox Real Video Converter from their website. When I began filling out all the required credit card information, it asks me for a delivery address. They also claim to email you your registration number immediately. Why do they ask for a delivey address, isn't this a simple download. Will I be able to use the converter same-day with the emailed registration number? I am very confused. Please help explain, because the customer servise number is overseas. Thank you.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to download Fox Real Video Converter from their website. When I began filling out all the required credit card information, it asks me for a delivery address. They also claim to email you your registration number immediately. Why do they ask for a delivey address, isn't this a simple download. Will I be able to use the converter same-day with the emailed registration number? I am very confused. Please help explain, because the customer servise number is overseas. Thank you.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

I have found that asking for an address, even if it's a download is not unusal if you are using a credit card even if they call it a shipping address. And the answer is yes you should be able to start using it as soon as y9ou get the E-Mail back.