*228??

Taco

Reaction score
My phone has been stuck on 1x all day. All of my friends that have Verizon have 3g. I'm in an area without 4g and I have my phone set to cdma only. I've tried toggling mobile data on and off aswell as airplane mode and WiFi. Still 1x.

I tried *228 and I get a message that my phones sim card updated my roaming and I don't get the chance to choose option 2 to update my prl. Is there another way to do this? I suppose I can call customer service but they always feed me the same line of crap.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
Taco

Taco

Reaction score
jnt you're awesome! I googled my butt off and never came across that! Thanks a ton!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
jnt you're awesome! I googled my butt off and never came across that! Thanks a ton!!!

No problem... it's gotta be one of the nicest "features" about the Rezound, since it's an LTE phone with LTE issues, and that can essentially bypass those to get solid 3G... I try and spread the word on that as much as possible. :blink:

kparks

Reaction score
No problem... it's gotta be one of the nicest "features" about the Rezound, since it's an LTE phone with LTE issues, and that can essentially bypass those to get solid 3G... I try and spread the word on that as much as possible. :blink:

I remember u can do the with the thunderbolt and rezound and I don't think any other phone can do it very nice feature by htc.. I like how the guy in the linked topic was telling u to just turn 4g off haha!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
Taco

Taco

Reaction score
So yesterday the phone went into a continuous boot loop and I had to factory reset . I read on the forum that dialing *#*#4636#*#* Under phone info you will find that the network is factory set to WCDMA Preferred... And you have to change it to cdma/LTE to fix the issue. Will this have an effect on changing ehrpd to rev.a?

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Sometimes removing the sim card for a few minutes does the trick. I don't know why it works but I was on 1g only for several days, did that and immediately got 4g back.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

Last edited: