A must read for all vzw customers.. Thunderbolt owners beware ¡

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
This is just another instance of a company that's too big to worry about the law.
Its cheaper for them in the short and long term to simply shaft the customer base
and *maybe*, if they are really unlucky, have to pay some pittance as a penalty.

And we are generally powerless to stop it. What are your options? Switch to AT&Fee?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
does this mean they are trying to force us to pay full price for a newer phone or force us off of our unlimited data plans?
Is this an opt out of our contracts or even a reason for them to give us an early upgrade?

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
does this mean they are trying to force us to pay full price for a newer phone or force us off of our unlimited data plans?
Is this an opt out of our contracts or even a reason for them to give us an early upgrade?

Whatever makes us the most money. If we break a few laws along the way, what are you going to do about it?
File an FCC complaint that will be ignored? Sue a multi-billion company with a team of lawyers so large,
smaller groups of lawyers orbit around them? Maybe you'll take your business to AT&T, an even worse option.
So shut up and pay thru the nose for *unlimited* internet and pray we do not alter the deal any further....
-Verizon

I think pretty well sums up VZW's position on this.

Nyobie

Reaction score
I haven't heard any updates on the complaints to the FCC. Has anyone else?

Sent from my rooted TB, ad and bloatware free