Adw 1.3

jerroedr

Reaction score
new adw launcher is in the market. v1.3. Can i use that or will it mess with cm?

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
so adw 1.3 is sick. i highly recommend it. it moves the location of the adw settings menu but its easier to get to. i recommend york adw themes from the market. lotta color choices. only thing i need to figure out is how to change the application launcher

dpaine88

Reaction score
so adw 1.3 is sick. i highly recommend it. it moves the location of the adw settings menu but its easier to get to. i recommend york adw themes from the market. lotta color choices. only thing i need to figure out is how to change the application launcher

No issues installing it over the existing ADW with CM?

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
nope, just go into running applications and clear the defaults on adw once you have downloaded it from the market. once you hit home it will ask which you want to use. i forget which one it was but no problems at all. Only thing is replacing the launcher icon

aldaudio

Reaction score
I noticed in the changelog you could change the dot colors and app drawer icon, but i didnt see those options anywhere in the settings.

No other issues so far tho.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dpaine88

Reaction score
I noticed in the changelog you could change the dot colors and app drawer icon, but i didnt see those options anywhere in the settings.

No other issues so far tho.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Pretty sure I saw instructions for this on the ADW Market page for it. Didn't download it yet, but I remember reading how to do it on there in the Market.

djakrse

Reaction score
ADW Things

As not everyone like the new app drawer icon, you can create your own app drawer icon by doing this:

Menu/Add/Custom Shortcut/pick activity/Launcher Actions/Open-Close App drawer
Then you can leave the default icon or choose your own one and put it on the dock in whatever position you want.

If you want the old icon design, download this to your phone and select it as icon when creating your custom shortcut.

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
ADW Things

As not everyone like the new app drawer icon, you can create your own app drawer icon by doing this:

Menu/Add/Custom Shortcut/pick activity/Launcher Actions/Open-Close App drawer
Then you can leave the default icon or choose your own one and put it on the dock in whatever position you want.

If you want the old icon design, download this to your phone and select it as icon when creating your custom shortcut.

awesome man, thanks a bunch! yorks themes had an icon pack that i could choose from. sweet