Android Apps - What are the best?

jback1131

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am always looking for new apps. I was wondering what you all have, and what you would recommend. What are your favorite apps. Anything from games to helpful apps. I have a Droid X2. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks John

BigJP

Reaction score
Fav Apps

Hello Everybody,

I am always looking for new apps. I was wondering what you all have, and what you would recommend. What are your favorite apps. Anything from games to helpful apps. I have a Droid X2. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks John

A must for me is K-9 mail and Handcent for Texting on all my Droids................

BigJP:icon_ lala:

droid_oo7

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Thanks John

I like vistech.projects camera measurements and map apps.

AcridGosling

Reaction score
I had major issues with handcent. When I called Verizon to find out why I could only recieve messages in clumps, the first thing out was "are you using handcent" its a known bug. Try go sms pro. Also another cool app is tikl.

Sent from my DROID2 OTA updated .621, non-rooted 2.3.4 :( R.I.P. root access

ricky0702

Reaction score
My favorite android app is The Best Lie Detector it is a free app and very intrusting ,Simply place your finger on the scanner and say your question! It will determine if you are lying or speaking the truth!

edvon

Reaction score
Me is the best game: little crane and king of booze