Anybody else getting a world record of reboots right now?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is anyone here rooted? Only asking because since I rooted mine, I haven't had a single issue and life is peaceful, although I did enjoy watching my gf freak out and start cursing at her phone like a typical schizo!

lol.

Im rooted since day 3 and have not had any reboots since. Thats on froyo and also GB.

slinky

Reaction score

Been all of a sudden rebooting every 5 to 10 min.

No new app nothing. Just out of the blue.
Sounds like data corruption. Might need to to do a dreaded factory reset.

Technoman

Reaction score

Been all of a sudden rebooting every 5 to 10 min.

No new app nothing. Just out of the blue.
Sounds like data corruption. Might need to to do a dreaded factory reset.

It is not data corruption, I think it has something to do with the 4g connectivity. If I didn't have the MR2 leak loaded, I am sure my device would have reset 15 or more times today.

Instead I had a warm battery all day like I was using the device constant even though it was in my holster most of the day. This change was today, with no APP changes, and no location changes. It was something to do with Verizon and I feel LTE.

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
I'm rooted, MR2.5 radio with Gingeritis and I've not had any reboots since I did the overhaul. Today I did have to do reboot it because my 3G got stuck on 1X. Once I did, I had 3G back. My battery also ran out faster than normal. Strange. I know VZW has been playing with the network here cause about a month ago I saw they turned 4G on for a little over an hour. Who knows though.

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
I'm rooted, MR2.5 radio with Gingeritis and I've not had any reboots since I did the overhaul. Today I did have to do reboot it because my 3G got stuck on 1X. Once I did, I had 3G back. My battery also ran out faster than normal. Strange. I know VZW has been playing with the network here cause about a month ago I saw they turned 4G on for a little over an hour. Who knows though.