Anyone tried 25 dollars BlueAnt X3 Micro Bluetooth Headset?

i have a blueant x3 i got it a very long time ago, still works to this day, although i have not used it with a x i have used it with my droid, worked great. dont use it much now because i have a moto headset.

have never tried it but i sell it in my store and seems to have a lot of issues have gotten quite a few returns

Based on those amazon reviews, i'd pass.

Are you sure there is aloot of 4 stars and 5 stars.

cromo8 have never tried it but i sell it in my store and seems to have a lot of issues have gotten quite a few returns

Maybe just defective? Amazon has alot of review of 4-5 stars. I think i'll buy it most people are stu pid to set one of these up. I think its the user not the product.

Try it out and let us know. Its cheap so you won't lose too much if it sucks

Try it out and let us know. Its cheap so you won't lose too much if it sucks

Of course, i cant afford a expensive next week so i'm getting this one, even pc world has a very high score. A headset as this with almost 5 star is sure a winner for the price. Everyone should go for the highest rating. Unless if everybody is gonna lie that it truely sucks then they shouldn't rate it 4 or 5 stars. So i'll see if it really works good damn and its backed up of 2 years warranty too. I reather hear review from a editor of a mag then regular people having issue.

I used to love BlueAnt headsets, but then they decided that Vista/Win7 weren't worth supporting for updating the firmware on the V1. I have some bugs in my V1 firmware which are resolved (supposedly) in v5.3 of the update. I wrote to them, asking about 64bit Vista/7 drivers so that I can fix the issues (mostly with voice commands) and they pretty much told me "tough luck."

When I do end up getting a new headset, I will probably go with Motorola or something.

I have the T1 and it works well. If I were the OP, id invest just a few more dollars for it(get it from Newegg for about $50).

Back