Anyone use the adidas miCoach Armband?

c1im8er

Reaction score
I long ago gave up the search for an armband to use when working out with my Droid 1. Just for the heck of it I did a search today and found this:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/adidas-micoach-armband

It's listed as being compatible with the Droid 2 which if I'm not mistaken is about the same size as the Droid 1. Anyone had any experience using it?

I'm trying to find out more about it before I order one.

Well I haven't tried it but it looks great. It says it has a spot that will fit headphones for the Droid 2, which is in the same spot as the Droid 1 so I don't see why it wouldn't work. Thanks for pointing this out though, maybe I'll get one and let you know. If for any reason it doesn't fit right I guess I could always give it to someone with a Droid 2 for Xmas!

I'll also post if I get one. May have to put it on my Christmas list as funds are tight....

You may want to check out SpiBelt as well. I used it for running all summer and decided I'll never go back to an armband. Elastic and does not bounce at all...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Spibelt looks like a decent option as well. I'd definitely buy a spiband if it was guaranteed to get me ripped like the model.... :lifting:

Spibelt looks nice, but I'm having a hard time believing it doesn't bounce... Going to have to check one out in the non-digital realm, haha.

I just got a droid specific armband from Lizard Mobile and it's great. I had tried 2 iphone armbands and a universal smartphone band all at twice the price of this one and they just weren't "right":

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Back