[APP] Language Translation, Should hold you over till S4 drops!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1y7v0nmhTRBfxoTwaU3p8aQ9kKuFBYyfKO_PYNjF0sOU4diMr84rJbxh7PRla6kK=h230

One of the most impressive demos during Samsung's Galaxy S4 Unpacked Event was the S-Translate Demo. For anyone who travels abroad this feature will be a life saver. There are quite a few translator apps on the Play Store that should be able to hold you over until the S4 is here. One that stands out is the Language Translation app. This app is able to translate up to 50 languages. It also has support for text-to-speech, translate text messages, and saves translation history. It's not quite S-Translate, but may still be useful until you are able to upgrade.

Via Play Store

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i think google translate is the best translator in the world. you can talk to it in 67 languages and it'll translate it for you right then and there into any other and give you text and audio pronunciation for most languages.

i'd consider it google maps of translators.

Last edited:

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
i think google translate is the best translator in the world. you can talk to it in 67 languages and it'll translate it for you right then and there into any other and give you text and audio pronunciation for most languages.

I totally agree with this comment!

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score

I agree as well. I've been using it for quiet a while. When the tech guy on the radio today was touting the S4 and it's translate app, I thought: I already have that and I've had it for a long time.