[APP] Samsung Multi Window Manager For Galaxy Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
9jHgFWqvAfFbNryzweOHYWUZU6xy0qCtTOh70q9rsEVA6e401-vqopsbQEljbElDhA=w705

By now you have probably seen the multiwindow feature in devices like the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note 2. The feature allows you to use multiple screens at once on your display. This is great for productivity and also for the Awesome factor! Native Multiwindow does have its limitations. Only some apps are included. These are normally stock apps and tw apps. There is an app that will allow you to modify your multiwindow and add any app you like. You can even enable every app in your app drawer for use with multiwindow. Some roms do this natively like BeansTown106's Jelly Bean's Build, and Sbreen94's Hyperdrive rom, but if you aren't in to running Roms on your device this app will do the trick.

Aopp-gwkjhdGIkj2INTfd6NkKIorfQWDsngyCl8JnDr7v59RSKUl9R_pRMmKcTIJZTg=h230
8_uqGqiI0FutKpxzedJFOFluXRv25E-Y0aIncAICzvCbtvq7GPEOJJJCmjjAkdf2tg=h230

This app works with several Samsung Devices including the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 8.0, and the Galaxy Note 10.1. The app does require that you are running at least Android version 4.1.2, and you will need to be rooted. It should also be noted that if you are running a custom rom this app will only work on TouchWiz based roms. It will NOT work on any AOSP Roms like Cyanogen Mod or AOKP. The free version comes with the goods, but if you grab the Pro version you get even more features. Pro features include opening multiple instances of some apps, Fast reboot which cuts reboot time virtually in half, detect new app installs and prompt user to enable for multi window, and backup and restore your enabled apps list.

Play Store - Free
Play Store - Pro

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was so ready to buy this, but alas it doesn't support ALL Android (4.0 and higher) devices. :frown:

Tonik

Reaction score
I was so ready to buy this, but alas it doesn't support ALL Android (4.0 and higher) devices. :frown:

It doesn't add multi window, just gives better control if you already have it. I'm loving it. Much easier than the manual hack.

n0m0n

Reaction score
OK I installed and moved app over to (what I thought) my multi window but my multi window no longer works.
I hold down the back button on my S4 and it does nothing.
The option is grayed out in settings and when I pull down the notification to enable the toggle its a dull green and wont allow me to enable.
Am I missing a step here?

Thanks

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK I installed and moved app over to (what I thought) my multi window but my multi window no longer works.
I hold down the back button on my S4 and it does nothing.
The option is grayed out in settings and when I pull down the notification to enable the toggle its a dull green and wont allow me to enable.
Am I missing a step here?

Thanks

Havent seen this... works like a champ on mine. What phone? Stock or ROM?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2