APPS on GNEX (iheartradio)

ohcop72

Reaction score
I understand some apps are not yet caught up to ICS but is anyone else having issue with IHEARTRADIO. Starts to play a song then quits.

I don't have the gnex yet, was just waiting on user reviews. But, does anyone know if the yahoo fantasy football app works on the gnex?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I have the same problem with IHR. Starts playing then stops. Hit the play button and it starts and stops again....

I don't have the gnex yet, was just waiting on user reviews. But, does anyone know if the yahoo fantasy football app works on the gnex?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I don't use yahoo fantasy football or even have a yahoo account to test for you, BUT I downloaded the app and started it, and that works at least. Just sitting at a log in screen though

I don't use yahoo fantasy football or even have a yahoo account to test for you, BUT I downloaded the app and started it, and that works at least. Just sitting at a log in screen though

It works just fine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yahoo fantasy works. iheart has been terrible for me since my Droid 1 and its no better now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Just downloaded it to my GN. The.app seems a little slow to respond. It does play a.local station i just tested.

I have that issue with iheartradio, Pandora and Slacker. It's defintely the worst on iheartradio because it will only play less than 10 secs then stop. At least Pandora & Slacker will let me play for a few minutes, then occasionally I get an automatic reboot. Sometimes if I'm lucky I might even get 30 mins out of Slacker & Pandora, but iheartradio always stops playing within a few secs. Does anyone know what's causing this? It's quite annoying. :(

I forgot to mention iheartradio only does that for the custom stations, not for playing local radio stations.

Iheartradio works fine on my phone.

There might be a pause every once and a while. But I listen to morning talk shows for a couple hours.

Back