Apps to show photo album picture locations on a map?

wheelman

Reaction score
I saw an iphone do this the other day and thought it was pretty cool. Any apps on droid that will parse your photo album and show the photo locations on google maps app?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw an iphone do this the other day and thought it was pretty cool. Any apps on droid that will parse your photo album and show the photo locations on google maps app?

I'm not sure what you're after. If you want your picture will show up on Google maps if you set it up that way.

There is an app and I can't remember the name where you can share locations live with another person who has the app on their Droid. Someone help me out here, I put it on my phone last week but I lost it when I upgraded Froyo.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Look for an App called "Been There"

I think thats what you're after.

OP
W

wheelman

Reaction score

I'm not sure what you're after. If you want your picture will show up on Google maps if you set it up that way.

There is an app and I can't remember the name where you can share locations live with another person who has the app on their Droid. Someone help me out here, I put it on my phone last week but I lost it when I upgraded Froyo.

Are you saying that our phones can do this natively? Please explain how I set that up in google maps on my droid 2.1.