battery life amazing !!!!

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
So I think I'm getting amazing battery life with my new Sg3......today I got 20 hours of life on one charge .....any thoughts or options.....anyone getting better life than that????

DROID11

Reaction score
So far this is the best Android phone I've ever had as far as battery life goes. I am on it constantly and get at least 8-12 hours

Caesars

Reaction score
That's awesome, Androids last frontier (battery life) is being conquered :).

Return of the Android

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Day 1 and I'm at 15.5hrs with 33% battery left. 2hrs 45min of on-screen time. Nothing compares to my Maxx, but I think this one will work well

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Day 1 and I'm at 15.5hrs with 33% battery left. 2hrs 45min of on-screen time. Nothing compares to my Maxx, but I think this one will work well

Traitor!!! Lol jk :)

music life

Reaction score
I usually get over a day. But I'm not on it all the time. It helps that the apps I do use don't use much juice. Like pandora and google play music. Temple run has been my game of choice lately and it really doesnt drain the battery either.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Im getting constantly 15-20 hrs on this phone which i am overly impressed.....i didnt even get that much with the nexus extended battery which doesnt make any sense cause they both are 2100 mah batteries......glad i made the switch this phone rocks.

Batman8

Reaction score

True enough. With one single charge nothing will probably beat the Maxx, but with the additional batteries that I carry (which can be charged separately in my stand alone cradle then swapped out when needed) can take me into a week or more of battery life on my GS3 without ever having to tie it down to a charger. Let's see your Maxx do that! :biggrin:

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I too am pleasantly surprised at battery life of the SG3. Coming from a Bionic with an extended battery that was the one major thing i was worried about