Battery turns off in the middle of demanding tasks

a.janmohammadi

Reaction score
Hi fellow Androiders!
I bought a Galaxy s4 I9500 2 months ago and I have been more than satisfied with it. But just when I was getting too proud of my little celly, the battery started turning off during videos, camera, music, and other demanding tasks... and I could only turn it back on after a couple of minutes. How can I fix my battery? is there a way? or should just simply replace it with a new one?
Thanks in advance.

bbtkd

Reaction score
Hi fellow Androiders!
I bought a Galaxy s4 I9500 2 months ago and I have been more than satisfied with it. But just when I was getting too proud of my little celly, the battery started turning off during videos, camera, music, and other demanding tasks... and I could only turn it back on after a couple of minutes. How can I fix my battery? is there a way? or should just simply replace it with a new one?
Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a failing battery that drops the voltage too low under load. If you have not done so already, bull the battery out and reinsert it in case one of the contacts is a bit dirty. But - betting on a failing battery. When the phone turns off does it shut down, or just turn off?