Best car windshield mount

tc1

Reaction score
Best car windshield mount for rezound with an extended battery and case?

Haven't really seen much in the way of mounts for the rezound.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
I'm using a generic one from Verizon that I've attached to the dash rather than the windshield. Gets a good GPS signal without blocking any viewing area
The sides squeeze against the phone, and a button on the back releases the sides.

combo_mount.png

OP
T

tc1

Reaction score
Does it attach to the dash via suction cup or clip into the ac vents?

I have a Toyota prius so dashboard mounting may be tricky.

I am looking to a cheap universal mount though, I go through phones and accessories wat too fast.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does it attach to the dash via suction cup or clip into the ac vents?

I have a Toyota prius so dashboard mounting may be tricky.

I am looking to a cheap universal mount though, I go through phones and accessories wat too fast.

The one I saw(and am planning on buying) uses a beanbag system to "mount" to the dash. According to the reviews it doesn't move...
Amazon.com: iKross Car Dashboard Mount Holder for HTC MyTouch 4G Slide, Droid Incredible 2, Sensation, Inspire 4G, EVO 3D, Thunderbolt; Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100/I777, Epic Touch 4G D710, Hercules T989 ; iPhone 4, 4S, TomTom 2405 TM, 2405 TM, 2505 TM,

jchammer123

Reaction score
I bought the one that is made for the rezound and it works great. I also have the extended battery and it comes with an adapter to fit the phone with the extended battery. It also has another adapter to fit the phone with a case on it. Plus, there's a charging port on the mount so anytime you put your phone in the mount it charges it.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Does it attach to the dash via suction cup or clip into the ac vents?.......
There is one part (A) that clips to the vents and the other part (B) with adhesive that sticks to a smooth surface. I used part B but screwed it to a piece of wood that I shaped to fit tightly in an unused recess in the dash. I also modified the holder. As shown, the cushioned sides that squeeze against the phone block the charging port. I added a piece of wood to the bottom so that the phone sits about a 1/2 inch higher and the charging port becomes accessible.

mjones73

Reaction score
The stock HTC one made for the Rezound works well with the extended battery, not sure if it would fit with a case also.