Best shot settings

BlakeCary

Reaction score
I initially setup my best shot to delete all but the best shot photos in that burst but now I want it to ask whether to delete all or save a couple from the burst. I can't seem to find the setting to change it back, Help?

Psykho

Reaction score
I was just trying to find a setting but didn't see one. I'm assuming you told it to not "show this message again"about saving the best shot and deleting the rest. I didn't do that and now that it seems to be no way to switch back I'm not going to...

OP
BlakeCary

BlakeCary

Reaction score
Ya I did chose "do not show again" I believe. Well that sucks, guess ill have to contact HTC about this. If I get a answer from them ill post.

Psykho

Reaction score
I don't know if you solved the problem yet but I was thinking. What if you go to settings /apps and go to camera and clear data and/or clear defaults?

OP
BlakeCary

BlakeCary

Reaction score
Got a response from HTC

"As for your inquiry about removing the default selection when using the Best shot feature in the camera. This can be done by going to your home screen, drag down the Notification bar, select Settings, Apps, and then tap on the App tab. From this list, select Gallery, Clear data (do not worry this will not delete any pictures), OK, and then tap on Clear Defaults. Once you have done this, go back to your home screen and open the camera and test."

It worked and didn't lose anything.