Black Pearl 128GB Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Coming December 9th

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GalaxyS7edge_BlackPearl_Main_1.jpg

Arguably the best Android smartphone of the year is getting a pretty big refresh. Friday Samsung will be releasing the Black Pearl Galaxy S7 Edge and it will come equipped with 128GB of on board storage. The Galaxy S7 Edge is still the smartphone that I recommend to most people looking for a new flagship device. It looks like this new variant of the device will be available in select markets as early as December 9th, just in time for Christmas!

via Samsung

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Ridiculous how many different shades of BLACK there are.

Hey, Sammy, let's have an original thought, eh?
Why not green? Or orange?

Let me guess, you're next hot color is going to be.... Blush Gold?
:rolleyes:

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1) will these ship before the 128 GB Pixel XL's ;-)
2) How about a 64GB plain old flat screen S7??

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'm fine with my regular black model S7E. It's in a case anyways, so the only black parts I actually see are about an inch at the top and bottom of the front of the device. And since this device has a glass back, there's no way I'm going nekkid with this badboy!
On top of that, this device is so crazy thin, that even with a case it's much thinner than I would like. When will manufacturers realize that that a larger battery mAh with 2 year old device thickness average would more than satisfy their customers? As opposed to a paper thin device with no 3.5mm headphone jack?
I honestly don't think that the "higher ups" that make these decisions use their own products!
If my S5 wouldn't have crapped out on me I'd still be using it. It was without a doubt one of the best Galaxy S devices ever. Don't get me wrong I love my new S7E, but they actually removed a number of useful features, like the ability to turn off the capacitive lights for the back & recent buttons, weaker battery life, removable battery, just to name a few. While I would have liked to hold out for the S8, I'm actually glad I went S7E.....
It is what it is....but it does seem like every manufacturer does this lately.... one step forward two steps back.

This camera though! Woohoo!

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i really wish they would come out with a phone that wouldn't require a case or screen protector. all these colors are so pointless since it all ends up in a landfill(i'm know they recycle their parts but you get the point) once it falls on cement and shatters in million pieces.