Bluetooth headset?

*kallen

Reaction score
I currently use the plantronics discovery 925. Apparently it sucks. No one can ever hear me. I use it a lot and I find myself having to repeat myself a lot. I'm done with it. I just bought the HTC Rezound (because of the forum! Thanks guys absolutely love this phone) and I figure New phone.. New Bluetooth headset. Can anyone recommend a good one for me to check out.

Thanks!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you prefer the form of your 925 but want a MUCH better earpiece the 975 is miles ahead of what you have now.
My 925 was so susceptible to wind even blinking my eyes put it to a test sometimes. I'm currently using a Jawbone Icon and am very pleased with it but the 975 is a winner should you want to keep the same form factor

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

OP
*kallen

*kallen

Reaction score
Thank you. I honestly have no preference. This was just the first one I have ever bought. I dont even know what else is out there!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Icon has a successor now as well, don't remember the name, that is supposed to improve on it but I'm so happy with my Icon I haven't kept up either. I glance at what Verizon and Best Buy carry when I'm in there but haven't researched in a long while.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

OP
*kallen

*kallen

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the info. You always seem to reply to my posts and help me out a lot. Thank you. I wish my car forums were this good :)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You ask questions I can answer ;)
Glad to help

Support Our Troops!!!
<><