Blur Email...

natedogg11

Reaction score
I am on LGB currently. I want to go over to CM7 but I hate the ASOP email. If I have the .apk, can I install blur email on a Droid X running CM7 or I am out of luck? I tried, it did not work, but now that I look back, all i did was install blur email, not the the other blur email .apk and yahoo contacts.

Let me know what you all think....I'd love a solution to this.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I am on LGB currently. I want to go over to CM7 but I hate the ASOP email. If I have the .apk, can I install blur email on a Droid X running CM7 or I am out of luck? I tried, it did not work, but now that I look back, all i did was install blur email, not the the other blur email .apk and yahoo contacts.

Let me know what you all think....I'd love a solution to this.

Pretty sure you can't. You need some or all of the Blur framework. AOSP is AOSP because it doens't use anything blur. You're probably out of luck.

gambit07

Reaction score
Hmm, I've been wondering the same thing, specifically whether you could get the dialer from liberty on CM7, the smart number dial is so handy. Anybody know if theres a good alternate app to use for that?

Chloenaiter

Reaction score
Hmm, I've been wondering the same thing, specifically whether you could get the dialer from liberty on CM7, the smart number dial is so handy. Anybody know if theres a good alternate app to use for that?

I think Liberty uses Cytown phone as the dialer, which so happens to be Cyanogen Mod's own dialer! :D

gambit07

Reaction score

I think Liberty uses Cytown phone as the dialer, which so happens to be Cyanogen Mod's own dialer! :D

They definitely don't use the same dialer, I know cyans doesn't have a smart dialer unfortunately..