Bricked Phone Please Help

H0H3N5T3RN

Reaction score
Hey, i just recently tried fastbooting my phone back to stock and got stuck in a boot loop, after hours of ripping my hair out, i finally got my phone to boot properly, but then it ran out of battery and its for some reason not booting again, now, after being plugged into the wall for 4 hours, its still saying the battery is low in the ap fastboot menu, and the process fails in RSDLite. All the phone does now is show a green light when its plugged into the computer and a battery with a question mark in it when i try to reboot. Does any body know how or why the battery isn't charging and how i can fix this issue? Thanks,

Jacob

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can try this but I don't know if it works: Low Battery charge in Ap Fastboot Fix - xda-developersou can cut a usb cable, peel back the sticker on your battery and place the wires on the terminals.

Or order a factory cable from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-5-ft-MicroUSB-Factory-Cable-Fastboot-4-Motorola-Droid-X-Droid-2-Droid-2-Global-/251034207176

N
ormally the battery doesn't charge in fastboot mode. The "factory" cable supplies power directly to the phone and doesn't charge the battery.