BT keyboard not connecting to Razr.

CharmPeddler

Reaction score
I have my Moto Razr connected to my HDtv (LOVING IT) and my Dell BT Mouse connected just fine. But when i try to connect my Dell
M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 it says it will not connect after i enter the parring code. I've tried "1234" and 0000. I tried looking up any specific code for that model, but i've found nothing. Any ideas?

Side note: The mouse (DELL Dell 5-Button Bluetooth Travel Mouse - Glossy Alpine White : Desktop Accessories | Dell)
M/N:M-RBB-DEL4 is working great, but i'd love to customize the buttons, anyone know of a way?

neverexisted

Reaction score
had a similar issue with my pocket BT keyboard but got it resolved. after using 0000 for the pin on your phone, I also pressed "0000" and enter on the BT keyboard. It paired and the keyboard worked after I did that. hth

poooookah78

Reaction score
I have the opposite problem. My keyboard connected with no trouble, but my mouse wont connect. I can see it, I type in 0000 and it looks like it goes into the bluetooth devices for a second, but then it drops down into the available devices, NOT connected. WTF? VERY frustrating. DELL BT Keyboard/Mouse bluetooth combo FYI

Any ideas??

sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
CharmPeddler

CharmPeddler

Reaction score
Sure enough this worked. This is the first time i've had to enter the code on both devices. Thanks for the help!