Camera feature - always blurry

droidx2010

Reaction score
ok - I'm using the camera on my phone. It always acts like it's focusing when i press half down & it stops. When it stops I press all the way down & I can never get a crystal clear pic. It's always blurry.

When i googled this for tips on taking pics w/ DroidX, it shows a "picture box" & when it turns green you press all the way down.

How do I get this picture box? I get nothing but what seems like an auto focus (in & out) & then I shoot.

Wasted a bunch of pics camping this wknd & dont' care to do it again. Can someone help? I didn't get an 8m pixel cam for blurry pics.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Make sure you have the proper settings set in the camera options..there are actually quite a few different ones to choose from and they do make a difference.

Go to camera...menu button and sift around in there to start...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droid2ck

Reaction score
I used to get blurry pics then I noticed that finger smudges on the camera's glass was causing my problem. I now normally wipe the camera area on my sleeve or something before shooting video/pictures. May not be your problem but I thought I'd share :)

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
I used to get blurry pics then I noticed that finger smudges on the camera's glass was causing my problem. I now normally wipe the camera area on my sleeve or something before shooting video/pictures. May not be your problem but I thought I'd share :)

Haha had this problem alot =P

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cleavel

Reaction score
Hello droidx2010,

I ran into this problem last week. I had purposely set the camera to macro (flower) and forgot to set back to Auto mode under Scenes. It took me a few shots to figure out that I had forgotten. :eek:

OP
D

droidx2010

Reaction score
Make sure you have the proper settings set in the camera options..there are actually quite a few different ones to choose from and they do make a difference.

Go to camera...menu button and sift around in there to start...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I did that & found out it was on Macro. But tried other settings & still can't get that picture focus box...on the site I went to it was a square box you fit the pic in, press half way until box outline turns green, & press all the way down for pic. Does anyone know how to get that feature?