camera says location unknown

Wrh23

Reaction score
I have made sure that gps is on and geotagging is turned on in the camera settings and still get Location unknown...anyone know how to fix this?

OP
W

Wrh23

Reaction score
I was outside when I discovered the problem

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Maybe try another camera app and see if it has the same issue, could be a problem with the phone's camera software, as you may or may not know it's not quite the best...

OP
W

Wrh23

Reaction score
is there a camera app that you suggest? It has been working perfect, I have no clue why it all of a sudden stopped.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Hm, well I don't know of too many to be honest, I'm sure others will chime in. I use the miui camera, not really an app but an improved version of stock. I hear great things about Camera FX though, I think there's a free version. Worst case scenario, I'm sure this is one of those problems that a factory reset WILL fix....

LukeH

Reaction score
I have made sure that gps is on and geotagging is turned on in the camera settings and still get Location unknown...anyone know how to fix this?

Try disabling all GPS settings. Power down your phone. Now, Remove the battery, then put it back in. Power up your phone, then turn your GPS settings back on. See if that corrects your problem.

Good luck!