Can someone please explain...

Split630

Reaction score
Let me start by saying sorry for asking what can potentially be a "stupid" question. Is there a reliable, stock, rooted Gingerbread Blur ROM our there that I can flash, without needing to SBF my way back? I come from an OG Droid, so things were a TON easier. I ask in this thread because I use rubix blurry, and assumed there were a few other people who actually like Blur.

Swyped on my DX using DroidForums

Last edited:

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Drod has a blur ginger rom. As far as sbfing bk you have to if you want to flash bk to froyo roms.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
S

Split630

Reaction score
Drod has a blur ginger rom. As far as sbfing bk you have to if you want to flash bk to froyo roms.

Thanks for the answer!

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score

Thanks for the answer!

Yeah Drod has a ROM for the Gingerbread leak but i havent tried it since the new gingerbread by itself is great. But to get to it you must sbf or maderstock back to stock 2.3.340 or else you will "brick" your phone. Trust me, I didnt do that and i was forced to sbf to get my phone back to normal again. Just follow the instructions that come with the leak. I think you are better off getting the older leak rather than the "official" leak since the ROM was made for the earlier one.