Can't download 4.4! Possibly bricked

omgitsansandrew1997

Reaction score
Once I heard the new kitkat 4.4 was released for Razr M, I was super stoked about it. I unrooted my phone, took out xposed module,and everything i needed to take out of it. It went to reboot and it brought me to AP fastboot instead. Forgot to take it out, whoops. SO naturally, rebooted manually and got back to try to continue the download. After 1 minute went by, my phone automatically just started shutting down. As it rebooted, it brought me right back to AP fastboot. Next, I tried factory reset. Nope. Wouldn't let me push the button. It noticed I pushed the button and even highlighted it. But it didn't do diddly squat. Tried to hard reset. Nope. Brought me back to AP fastboot (error code 0x56 btw). I tried using RSD lite to flash 4.0.4 back on. It didn't recognize the phone but I tried anyway. NOPE. "Failed flashing process. 1/22 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin"-> Phone returned FAIL." I can't get SDK working either. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOO QAQ

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
You were not supposed to flash ICS you were supposed to flash the same ROM you were on.

OP
O

omgitsansandrew1997

Reaction score
So I should try flashing jellybean 4.1.2? Alright I'll try that. I hope trying to flash ICS won't affect it.