Circles Widget with Alternate Launcher

ripper2860

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to get the Circles Widget to function with an alternate launcher/home screen app? I really like the Nova launcher app, but cannot use the Razr HD included Circle Widgets with this fine launcher. Love Circle Widgets and the stock launcher is pretty darn good,; however, I really need/want a scrolling app launch bar and application groups, so I must deviate from the stock launcher.

Thanks!!

KaChow

Reaction score
Not sure what it is that prevents Motorola from allowing their Circles widget to interact with other non-Motorola launchers/themes. I guess some don't play well with others.

Unfortunately, since Circles does not work with anything but their stock launcher, I looked at 2 widgets that were pretty close to Circles and could be run on custom launchers. The first one is MotoBlur Clock and the other is Rings Digital Weather Clock both are good alternatives, but they are not identical to Circles. Have a look for yourself.

OP
ripper2860

ripper2860

Reaction score
Not sure what it is that prevents Motorola from allowing their Circles widget to interact with other non-Motorola launchers/themes. I guess some don't play well with others.

Unfortunately, since Circles does not work with anything but their stock launcher, I looked at 2 widgets that were pretty close to Circles and could be run on custom launchers. The first one is MotoBlur Clock and the other is Rings Digital Weather Clock both are good alternatives, but they are not identical to Circles. Have a look for yourself.

Wow. Looks like I may have some options. Thanks!!!