CTIA is here, where is the incredible?

Eli

Reaction score
Ok, anyone else wondering where the news on the incredible is?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought we would hear some announcements this week, but the week's not over :)

Reaction score
ok weeks over. Where is the news!

You think they're maybe letting the hype for the EVO die down a little before releasing the news for this?

OP
E

Eli

Reaction score
EVO has nothing to do with it, different network and 4g is not available on verizon. My hope/dream would be that the incredible is actually the the verizon version of the EVO without 4g. Not going to happen, but would be slick.

Im also keeping my eye out for the Samsung Galaxy S. I would go that route if it hit verizon before the incredible.

Reaction score
i was referring to the Evo being a Monster of a phone compared to the incredible. It's like Porsche having a press release that their releasing a new Super car, then Immediately Volkswagen takes the stage and say's their releasing a new Turbocharged Jetta. While both still nice.. they are not comparable.

So the way i figure is instead of Verizon wasting advertising dollars right now, they're letting the hype of the evo die down. It makes sense. The EVO is a nice phone, but it's still on sprint.

and The incredible definitely will not come close to being Verizon version of the EVO. 4.3" , 2 cameras > 3.7" screen, one camera.

one thing i am happy for is all this competition between carriers.

big.daddy

Reaction score
i was referring to the Evo being a Monster of a phone compared to the incredible. It's like Porsche having a press release that their releasing a new Super car, then Immediately Volkswagen takes the stage and say's their releasing a new Turbocharged Jetta. While both still nice.. they are not comparable.

So the way i figure is instead of Verizon wasting advertising dollars right now, they're letting the hype of the evo die down. It makes sense. The EVO is a nice phone, but it's still on sprint.

and The incredible definitely will not come close to being Verizon version of the EVO. 4.3" , 2 cameras > 3.7" screen, one camera.

one thing i am happy for is all this competition between carriers.

I definitely agree with you on this. I just hope they announce it soon, this BB storm 2 just isn't getting it for me. The web browser is TERRIBLE!

armeddroid

Reaction score
yeah i am diggin the EVO. Curious to know what VZ counter will that be. I might jump on the EVO once it comes out. Pending what comes.