Currently used wallpaper file

rompage

Reaction score
Hi I'm using 2.0 and I have a wallpaper on my rom that I really like, but I did not save the jpg on my sd card. I've googled it and posted about it but I cannot figure out what folder my current copy of my background is in. I checked flickie and "backgrounds" and its not in either. I also checked closely in data/data. Nothing. Naturally I have also looked online and in the background programs and given up on finding it again. So.... does anybody know in which folder I can find my current wallpaper?

Thanks
Brian

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
If you know the name of the file, connect your phone to your pc and search it that way.
Other then that the gallery should detect all image file on the phone and allow you to set as wallpaper.

It must be a nice wallpaper for you got through all this, would you mind posting a screen shot after you find it ?

OP
rompage

rompage

Reaction score
lol its nothing special...just brings the page together well for me. Btw I called it a jpg but i don't think it is, the gallery would show it if it was. As far as looking with the computer, I can only see the SD card with the puter and its not on that.