Daily use JB?

Peimur

Reaction score
My stock ROM recently crashed, so I'm looking to "upgrade"
Are stable JB ROMs out for the droid 4?

oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too

oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too

It doesn't work as a flashlight...it will strobe for AF assist while the camera focuses, but it won't fire when taking a picture. Won't work as a torch with TeslaLED for me, at least.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

eclipse is the best ICS if u ask me, love it and awesome support.

the bluetooth doesn't work on any JB rom when i install so i come right back to eclipse..

It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work

i have also noticed sound problems in games. i dont think they handle many sounds at once very well.

It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work

I didn't get far enough to try the stereo part of bluetooth because i use a headset all day while working etc so if i can't make phone calls with bluetooth it can't be my daily driver. It sucks because I love the ROM and the customizations.

Back