Deactivating and reactivating?

meganimel

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I got my Droid X about a week or so ago and it replaced my Moto Droid 1 that I have. Now, I was planning on using my Droid 1 as a USB webcam, using the USB webcam app on the android market, but after I turned on my now deactivated phone, it decided to give me boot loops for breakfast. After many battery pulls, I had to do a restore in SPREcovery.

So, now I'm without the USB webcam app on my Droid 1, and I can't find the .apk anywhere. So, my question is, how can I reactivate my Droid 1 so that I can download the app, and then reactivate my Droid X?

Is there a number I can call to reactivate? On both phones?

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong area! I don't post very often on here, I'm more of a lurker.

Troops2990

Reaction score
can't you get it on your X off the market and then bluetooth it to your d1?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Can you not access the market via wifi? From what I know it just needs your google info not verizon to use the market..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jgumphress

Reaction score
Very good idea with the WiFi but if you still have a need too activate any phone go to your My Verizon account on you PC and there is a page where you can enter the S/N of the phone and it will activate the phone. There is no need to contact VZW to activate a phone if you have an account already.

OP
meganimel

meganimel

Reaction score
I've tried wifi, but no matter how I try it just won't see my Droid X's hotspot. I've even tried blue-toothing it to my Droid 1 and it wouldn't see anything.

Very good idea with the WiFi but if you still have a need too activate any phone go to your My Verizon account on you PC and there is a page where you can enter the S/N of the phone and it will activate the phone. There is no need to contact VZW to activate a phone if you have an account already.

Hey! I don't know the account info, but I just guessed and got it right. I'l hunt down that page and use it in the future! Thank you so much!