Developer options are turned off and stuck on fastboot mode

Zapperer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi 7 pro
I was flashing rom, forgot to click on "clean" option and "clean and lock" option was automatically selected. Developer options are locked what to do, i am stuck at fastboot.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum it's been a long time since I've messed around with running a custom ROM.. are you able to restart your phone?

OP
Z

Zapperer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi 7 pro
Welcome to the forum it's been a long time since I've messed around with running a custom ROM.. are you able to restart your phone?
yes it can restart. It can go to fastboot mode as well to the main menu.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
yes it can restart. It can go to fastboot mode as well to the main menu.
So you're not able to reflash the ROM? Correct... I would probably try XDA developers since they would have more support for certain device specific issues and with rooting

OP
Z

Zapperer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi 7 pro
So you're not able to reflash the ROM? Correct... I would probably try XDA developers since they would have more support for certain device specific issues and with rooting
I can go to fastboot but can't flash a rom since developer mode is turned off and even usb debugging is off.
I tried posting on XDA but haven't got any help yet.

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zapperer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi 7 pro
Thinking there has to be a program for MIUI to enable it and flash ... unfortunately I'm of no help ...
Yeah, it must be there. I am trying to find as of now, its alright thanks for your help!

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I was flashing rom, forgot to click on "clean" option and "clean and lock" option was automatically selected. Developer options are locked what to do, i am stuck at fastboot.
Just saw this.

OP
Z

Zapperer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi 7 pro
Just saw this.
Wish if it was the solution to my problem but it's not, I reflashed rom when i already done it once. These steps won't be useful in my case.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Wish if it was the solution to my problem but it's not, I reflashed rom when i already done it once. These steps won't be useful in my case.
Like @bkdodger I'm rusty on root, my carrier has blocked rooting for the last 5 years. Have you tried the Miflash tool?