DINC2 update.zip

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys, I am looking for a blank DINC2 update.zip that I can use for my themed apps.. I would really appreciate it if someone could post one that I can use.. thanks!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
blank? will any update.zip do, that can be flashed for the dinc2 anyway? or does it need to be a theme update.zip?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not sure.. this is what I am trying to do, maybe you can tell me what I need.. I just want to have a zip for the DINC2 so that users can install my apps like my Black Market... it needs to be able to install to the /system/app directory...

Sorry to have to ask but I don't have the DINC2, and I would like for as many differnent phones as possible to be able to load my themed apps...

Thanks for the reply!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! I will load my app into it tonight and see if I can find some brave souls to test it out...:icon_eek:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I will load my app into it tonight and see if I can find some brave souls to test it out...:icon_eek:

caveat emptor... :)

I don't know much about flashable .zip's - all I know is that one IS flashable and puts an app in /system/app - not sure what else it does... Might have a few extra things in there to help gain root access.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't ventured in the dinc world of root as of yet, but with the d1 pretty much any themer's zip file would do the job.

If there are themes already, use one of those zip files... open the zip and remove all the apps from system folder and replace with yours.

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh nvm I should have read the replies.

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...