Display looking...light

cesar357

Reaction score
I have an S7 Edge and just this morning I noticed that my screen icons are looking very light. Like washed off. Any ideas what this could be? If I go into these forums I can't really tell what are needed posts. They don't look like in bold colors. Am I making sense? Looks like somehow the colors were dimmed. But I haven't changed anything

Last edited:
Have you tried a restart?

Any way you can take a picture of it with another device or camera?

Have you tried a restart?

Any way you can take a picture of it with another device or camera?

Yes I've tried restarting it a couple of times. I can take a screenshot can't I? Screenshot of the homescreen?

Yes I've tried restarting it a couple of times. I can take a screenshot can't I? Screenshot of the homescreen?
If it's a display issue then it won't show up on a screenshot that you upload to a host site. If it's a software issue then you'll be able to see it on any device you view the picture on.

My guess would be that you may be experiencing a display (hardware) issue. Try a screenshot to confirm.

If it's a display issue then it won't show up on a screenshot that you upload to a host site. If it's a software issue then you'll be able to see it on any device you view the picture on.

My guess would be that you may be experiencing a display (hardware) issue. Try a screenshot to confirm.

This is s screenshot of my homescreen. Not sure if it means anything. Maybe you can see like my FB and other app icons. Before they liked darker. These look really light now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160509-213540.png
    Screenshot_20160509-213540.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 198
Judging by that screenshot, all looks normal to me. You're going to have to take a picture of your phone for anyone to really see what you're talking about. My guess is display issue.

Back