Dlna

Yea when I had my droid 2 global and the gingerbread update was coming out (well it was supposed to but kept getting pushed back) I asked about the release date because I figured since it was still a vzw phone they would know or at least have some kind of idea but they didn't lol they said like 2 weeks and it took another 2 months

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

finally...

once again while fiddling with this dlna i got the error on the alogcat however, it was too big so I broke it down for me to be able to upload it!:icon_ lala:
so if anyone is interested to see what is going on start with the alogcat04212012 then go to part 2, part 3 etc.

sorry for the double post but it won't let me upload the sixth and final part of the alogcat

DLNA keeps wanting to access my files..is this good or bad..lol i know its for file transfer between, i guess between pc and phone isnt it and is it a good thing.

Short answer is that its not going to hurt anything. :) I get dlna popping up when I connect to my TV too.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I'm not sure what DLNA does. I have read that it is safe to freeze with TBU. If I do this will it cause any problems?

If you don't use the DLNA and want the icon to keep popping up do what I did. Go to task manager, find DLNA and put a check in the box and click on END APPS. I have done this and the DLNA icon doesn't come up anymore

Back