Droid 2 Global Questions

Jigsaw_Killer

Reaction score
Ok, so I have two questions regarding my Droid 2 Global, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First off is about the outer housing of the phone. A while back, I dropped my phone, and now it's scuffed pretty decently in the spot indicated in the picture below. It's just on the outside plastic of the phone. I'd really like to get it fixed/replaced, does anybody know anywhere that I can purchase this piece(From what I've heard, it comes with the glass as well, you can't just purchase this part). I know that the front piece of Droid 2 phone covers snap on here and can cover up the damage, but I hate using phone covers, they tend to scratch the back of the screen(Where it slides open).

View attachment 54535

My second question is about my Google account for the Android Market. I deleted my Google account that I had set up to purchase/download apps on my Droid, and forgot that it was attatched to my Market account before doing so. I have all of my apps and downloaded content backed up on my SD Card(I used App Monster). Am I going to have to pay again for any of my old apps, or can I just sign in with my new Google account and download all my old apps since they're already backed up on my SD Card? I mainly ask this because I purchased a theme for my phone, and now that theme is completely unavailable, and it's the only one that I'm satisfied with(Ever since they updated the Android system, I've hated how everything looks and works).

E

_Evelyn_

for your first question, u can send your phone to a trusted repair shop online and refurbish the damaged part, it won't cost much. or you can buy a replacement part and repair it by yourself