Droid Bionic for sale, bunch of accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
While i understand the frustration he could have gotten a free razr maxx if he spent his time on the phone with moto and not bashjng the device to pieces

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX
OR, he could have installed the .246 leak - and had a MUCH more positive ICS experience than RAZR owners are currently having. There are advantages to the fact that our ICS build wasn't RUSHED.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
I'm sorry, what the OP did was not something a rational human being would do. Office Space was supposed to be over-the-top and ridiculous. People are NOT supposed to act like this in real life. I suspect the OP has serious anger issues.

I'm pretty sure nobody got hurt in the making of his picture. What's the harm? Don't take it so seriously! Laughter is the best medicine, it really is! And that was a hilarious picture! :p

NoClue48

Reaction score
What is wrong with you??? If you have money to burn on crap like that, I can name one or two charities that could use it.

Time to grow up!

OP
Tillers_Rule

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Well I'm glad at least some of you got some amusement out of the picture, glad I could make your day:). It was a pretty nice feeling and I'm still laughing when I walk into my garage and see it., I even video taped the incident.

I'm amazed at how righteous some of you are, though you may enjoy life more if you learn to lighten up a bit. :icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.