Droid Coupons.

Kentech0023

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I received the Droid does thank you package about two weeks ago and it came with a ton of stuff. It also came with coupons for $25 off a Droid phone. Since I don't plan on buying another Droid and none of my family or friends (foolish people) want a Droid I decided I'll see if anyone in the Droid community needs them.

Right now I have four of them and as I said above they are for $25 any Droid phone (HTC Droid Eris, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2) and they expire 9/30/10. Also they can only be used at corporate Verizon stores and they can only be redeemed at the time of purchase. So if you plan to get your Droid from an Authorized Retailer (or anyplace besides a corporate Verizon store) or you plan to buy your Droid past 9/30/10 please do not request them. I'm not charging for them (because thats unethical and illegal:icon_ nono:) but if you would like one you would have to cover shipping costs(It shouldn't cost more than $1.50). Also if you plan on buying a Droid X I might be able to throw in an extra "goodie" for you so please tell me that you plan on buying one with the request PM.

So if you are interested PM me and we can discuss details further.

Also I know this might sound shady considering my low post count and my join date but I assure you this isn't any scam of some sort. I just think these coupons are too valuable to let them sit on my desk and expire and I thought I'd give back to the Droid community.

Mods/Admins: I read through the rules and such and I didn't see anything saying this type of post is against the rules. If it is I sincerely apologize.

--Kenneth

Coupons left: 0

Droid X "goodies" left": 0

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
not interested but thanks for contributing to the community with this.

definite bump and thank you for the thought of fellow Droid members!

Crazy

Reaction score
I'll take one as well, I'll PM you. for the Droid x

OP
Kentech0023

Kentech0023

Reaction score
All the coupons and gifts are gone! If anything changes I'll let you guys know and hopefully I'll be able to give more stuff away in the future!