DroidX vs. Droid2

raindizzle

Reaction score
hey guys im not really new here!!!! this is my first post and i never really had to post anything since the search tool helped me a lot to answering questions i needed help with....

My question is this: I have the motorola Droid not rooted...i am debating between the droid X and the Droid 2 and am wondering which would you guys rather go for if you had to choose to upgrade your phone... or which would be the better smart phone over the two and why? or is it even worth upgrading to either phones?

J

Johnly

depends on what you like? As if one is better that the other? You need to account for personal taste G ; )

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I were upgrading and these two were my choices id probably get the x just because the screen is bigger lol and I'm finding more and more that I don't really need a physical keyboard.

Then again I read that the ram on the droid 2 might be more than the x so it might be worth getting the droid 2 if you could run more memory intensive apps without it lagging.

Lol I guess that didn't really help much. Good luck they both look like good phones.
Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid