Existing Apps Transfer to your new Bionic?

brockw1964

Reaction score
Did they? None of the apps that I had on my Moto Droid auto installed/updated onto the Bionic.

Anyone else?

gsDroid

Reaction score
Go to the Market and select My Apps. All your paid apps should be there ready to install. For the rest, you will just have to download them from the market. If you have any Amazon store apps, they will also be available to reinstall when you use the Amazon Market app.

OP
B

brockw1964

Reaction score
Go to the Market and select My Apps. All your paid apps should be there ready to install. For the rest, you will just have to download them from the market. If you have any Amazon store apps, they will also be available to reinstall when you use the Amazon Market app.

I thought that was the coolest thing when my moto droid was run over by a car, got the new phone and everything auto installed. Too bad that's not the case here, but I guess it makes sense. Thanks.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I invested in "my back up pro" before I got the bionic, worked perfectly once I enabled the "Allow Non Market Apps" in settings... got all my apps back.

OP
B

brockw1964

Reaction score
I invested in "my back up pro" before I got the bionic, worked perfectly once I enabled the "Allow Non Market Apps" in settings... got all my apps back.

Just invested in that app. Thanks!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
No but I had a TiBu to restore them.

stevo95

Reaction score
Did they? None of the apps that I had on my Moto Droid auto installed/updated onto the Bionic.

Anyone else?

Same here. I've manually installed most of them. It's pretty amazing that loads of other stuff transfered across - my desktop background, wifi settings, custom dictionary etc all came across fine.